- We conduct a complete discussion with
you and any other significant decision maker and develop
a multi-page position profile of your staffing requirements.
This document also includes such important areas as:
- A company overview and history
- Reasons for the opening.
- Target start date.
- Significant attractions that make
this opportunity interesting.
- A profile "fit factor"
of Level A candidates (including work experience, preferred
company background, and personality/cultural fit).
- Expectations and first year deliverables.
- Critical issues that are required
as part of the functional responsibilities.
- Target compensation and other allurements.
- Interview process.
- Biography of hiring manager.
- Upon completion of the Position Profile,
we submit it to you for approval.
- You review and modify, if necessary,
and then approve the Position Profile.
- The Position Profile then becomes the
basis for our candidate qualifications.
- Once we have agreement on the Position
Profile, we assign a team to begin a networking search for
- The team researches and networks throughout
the industry using our industry wide experiences and contacts
to talk with the best-qualified individuals that meet your
- Highly qualified candidates are personally
interviewed by the specific Account Executive assigned to
- Candidates are qualified not only on
their technical fit for the opportunity but specifically
for a personality match with your company.
- Once qualified by technical ability
and personality, candidates are then qualified on compensation
expectations and ability to relocate, if required. Candidates
who do not qualify in these critical areas are eliminated
from further consideration.
- If relocation is required, we provide
cost of living comparisons and Life Style information about
the new area to the candidate and the significant other
decision makers involved in the move decision.
- Top candidates are asked to submit self-written
appraisals on their achievements, motivations, career moves,
and why they consider themselves top candidates for your
- Follow-up interviews with each
candidate are then conducted for further evaluation before
submittal to you for review.
- Multi-page profiles of the top three
candidates are presented to you for review.
- You determine which candidate you want
to talk with and we make the arrangements coordinating your
time and the candidate's time. This first interview may
be coordinated in a telephone conversation, video call,
or face-to-face meeting. We handle all arrangements for
the meeting, providing you peace of mind that your time
is prized and highly regarded.
- We prepare the candidate for the meeting
with you and provide you any additional or new information
acquired about the candidate.
- Additional references are completed
on the candidate and provided to you in our exclusive "dialogue"
- Following the meeting, we debrief with
the candidate and you to determine whether there is mutual
interest in moving ahead and to resolve any issues raised
by either you or the candidate.
- After you conduct all initial interviews
with qualified candidates we short-list the top two candidates
and if necessary schedule another interview. If two candidates
are being considered, these interviews are held as close
together in time as possible to keep the comparisons keenly
in your mind.
- We prepare the candidates being brought
back for final interviews and keep runner-up candidates
available until a final decision has been made and an offer
- We assist you in formulating an acceptable
offer and present "trial" offers to get acceptance
before an official offer is made and a start date agreed
- Once the top candidate accepts the
offer, we assist the candidate with a resignation letter
and guard against counter-offer proposals the candidate
- If relocation is involved we will provide,
if requested by you, all the necessary relocation assistance
including introductions to real estate agents at both locations.
- We debrief with the candidates not
chosen and ensure their continued interest should another
opportunity arise in your company.
- Between the offer acceptance and start
date, we will communicate with the candidate and ease the
transition process. We also keep in close touch with you
ensuring the necessary arrangements are made for the candidate's
start with your company.
- After the candidate starts, we evaluate
progress from your perspective and from the candidate's
perspective through the first six months of employment preserving
the quality of the decision by you both during the very
critical "honeymoon" time.